Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Joker and the thief

My darling butthead tagged me here and it is kind of a funny exercise when you are not doing anything. And since I am not doing anything, I am doing this.
Here is how it goes:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag (N) friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

As always, there is no compulsion for the tagged individuals to carry on the chain. But it would be fun to do it. I can say that because I had some. :)

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Are you gonna go my way - Lenny Kravitz

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Every grain of sand - Bob Dylan

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Little child - Beatles

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Exploration - Thievery corporation

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - Led Zeppelin
(Don't ask, even I do not know what to make out of it)

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Hitch Hike - Rolling Stones

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Breathless - The Corrs
(I should start deleting some songs from my library)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Borderline - Madonna
(Yes I have some Madonna as well!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Township Rebellion - Rage against the machine

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Tez Dhaar - Sanjay Dutt (Musafir)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
One - Metallica

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Dreams - Cranberries

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I wanna be your dog - Iggy Pop

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I wanna be your man - The Beatles
(I swear this is what came out!)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Let the bodies hit the floor - System of a down
(Some wedding will this one turn out to be)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Take Five (salsa version) - Tito Puente

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Love in a trashcan - The Raveonettes

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Someone's gotta a hold over my heart - Bob Dylan

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Pal - KK

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Magic Bus - The Who

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Love will tear us apart - Joy Division

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Joker and the thief - Wolfmother

No comments: